All-in-One Iki Jime Wire Stick contains the wire and the stick.
The wire is made of shape memory alloy, keeping the flexibility and the straight shape for long-lasting and effective penetration through the spinal cord. (The spinal cord is running on the back side of the spine, while blood vessel is running on the belly side.)
The wire is 80cm long. Good enough for most fish. If the fish is too big, you can penetrate both from the head side and from the tail side. The wire surface is jaggy for effective destruction.
The stick has a firm grip handle and the needle with a sharp point. The needle is hollow like a straw. First you stick the needle to the brain, leave the needle there, put the wire through the hole in the handle, and reach the spinal cord straight on.
This needle is not effective sometimes with big fish or fish like grouper which has hard skull. I would have an ice pick ready for the brain and just use the wire for the spinal cord. Still, the wire itself is worth the money.
Iki-Jime, Close the fish alive!!!
Needle, wire: Stainless steel
Plastic tube: Polypropylene
|SIZE||Wire Size||Needle Size|
|Medium||Φ1.2mm x 600mm(L)||120mm|
|Long||Φ1.2mm x 800mm(L)||90mm|
|Super Long||Φ1.2mm/1000mm AND Φ1.5mm×1300mm(L)||180mm|
Coastal Fishing Tackle Online shopping gives customers secure, easy & convenient shopping.
1. Unless previously quoted, you accept that if any unforeseen additional freight costs occur we will contact you and given the choice to either continue with your order and incur additional freight charges or cancel your order and receive a full refund.
2. Once payment has been accepted, we will process your order within 1-3 days and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
3. We will contact you via email if delays in shipping occur.
4. All prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this happens after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
5. Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Information contained throughout the web pages is believed to be accurate at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors or omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error.
We accept below payments method:
- Online payment (Paypal, Credit Card, AfterPay, ZIP Pay)
- Bank Deposit
- Cash payment (Local pickup)
- Australia Domestic Shipping
- Orders over $150, size under 3kg weight/cubic : Free
- Orders under $150, size under 3kg weight/cubic : $8
- Order size over 3kg weight/cubic : $15
FREE Pick up is available from Hornsby NSW during the opening hours.
- International Shipping ( We sell products internationally to below countries at moment)
- New Zealand
- Order size under 500g weight/cubic : $15
- Order size under 1kg weight/cubic : $20
- Order size under 2kg weight/cubic : $25
- United states & United kingdom & Singapore
- Order size under 500g weight/cubic : $25
- Order size under 1kg weight/cubic : $35
- Order size under 1.5kg weight/cubic : $50
- Order size under 2kg weight/cubic : $65
- We don't ship Items over 1m in length or over 2kg internationally as above rate. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a shipping quote.
- When shopping internationally you may incur customs charges, duties and GST from your Governments Customs Service. In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches your country. These charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel and Coastal Fishing Tackle will not pay for or reimburse you for any of these charges and duties.
- Shipping Time Frame
We will contact within 2 business days if any problem arise regarding your order otherwise all orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days after payment is cleared. You will be notified by email once your order has been shipped. Standard delivery is approximately 1 to 4 business days for metropolitan areas and approximately 4 to 10 business days to other areas.