It is most suitable for aiming at 40cm class wide-mouthed fish. The short tip design greatly improves operability and enables precise attacks even in severe situations where precision is required. The ultra-active suspension design allows for smooth fulcrum movement, making it fully capable of handling large pulls over 50 cm.
It is suitable for situations where you are aiming for large, thick-mouthed fish and long-tailed graylings up to the 50cm class. The body's power allows it to handle even fish with tails over 50cm long without giving the fish the initiative. On the other hand, it is an all-round model that can handle the main size of the 30-45cm class with a bend unique to the torso.
This is the perfect model for aiming at thick-mouthed fish in places with tight roots, or for aiming at long-tailed fish with a tail over 50 cm. It has not only power but also sufficient tenacity, so you can target the monster class that is lurking on the brink and the threadbare attack that only uses its mouth for thin Harris. It can handle even 60cm class long-tailed gray fish.
Ultra ASD (active suspension design)
Equipped with "Ultra ASD" that brings out the potential of the swinging rod to its limit. The level difference (clearance) at the seam, which is the bottleneck for smooth bending of the swinging rod, is reduced to the utmost. What's more, by using a special material with high shock absorption properties for the seams, we are able to bend the smoothest Gamaiso rod in history without exhibiting any stiffness, making it possible to transmit stress just like a one-piece rod. The rod will not stop bending due to the difference in the hardness of the seams, so even if a fish unexpectedly dips in, the entire rod will firmly catch it and keep the fish afloat.
tough matrix system
TORAYCA(R) T1100G carbon boasts the highest class strength ever. Until now, Gamaiso had been limited to using only vertical fibers, but with Attender 3, it has been expanded in multiple directions. We succeeded in dramatically improving the strength against bending and crushing, and created a carbon sheet with the world's highest class strength. By installing this new mechanism in Attender 3, it contributes to reducing the weight of the raw tube and improving durability in the limit range. Armed with the ideal materials, Attender 3 was able to achieve dramatic evolution.
reel seat rubber
The reel seat uses carbon-containing resin "Toughlight" to reduce weight and improve rigidity. The rubber part has a shape that enhances the fit and is textured to improve grip.
New rubber grip (rod butt)
Equipped with a rubber end grip that fits comfortably when you hold it. You can grip it firmly during operation. When you hold the rod upright to interact with fish, keep the grip close to your elbow to prevent the butt of the rod from shifting. Even when power fighting with the butt of the rod against your body, the rubber prevents it from slipping and provides a secure fit to your body.
Short design first
By setting the tip short, operability, which is the weak point of body tension rods, has been dramatically improved. Also, by increasing the proportion of the length of the part that receives the pull when interacting with fish, you can respond firmly.
Low center of gravity design
In order to reduce the feeling of weight, the rod was designed with an emphasis on weight balance. By distributing the weight closer to the end grip, it reduces the feeling of weight when holding the rod in a position that allows the rod to flow, and achieves nimble operability.
Please read the warranty policy carefully before purchasing a JDM (Japan Domestic Model) Rods/Reels.
The JDM Rod/Reels come with a Japan domestic warranty (which is the Japanese standard) and it is effective one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. There is no warranty card for reels, and you only need to provide the purchase receipt for claiming it. A warranty card will come with most of rods (except some low-price rods) and you need to provide it along with the purchase receipt.
The warranty does not cover claims arising from normal wear and tear, improper use or neglect or servicing. However, you have a chance to replace the broken section of the rod(multi-piece rods) or the whole rod(one-piece rods) within the one year warranty period(except some low price rods).This warranty service is available to use only one time and there is an excess fee (written on the warranty card) occurs. Also there is a $50 of international shipping fee occurs.
These rods/reels are only sold in Japan and no service or repair are available in Australia and we need to send them back to Japan. The service and repair fee will be quoted by manufacturer, and we charge a $50 of international shipping fee.
We will do our best to provide appropriate repair assistance given the nature of the damage.
Note: We accept warranty repair / service requests from existing customers but are unable to accommodate the requests for items purchased at another store.
Coastal Fishing Tackle Online shopping gives customers secure, easy & convenient shopping.
1. Unless previously quoted, you accept that if any unforeseen additional freight costs occur we will contact you and given the choice to either continue with your order and incur additional freight charges or cancel your order and receive a full refund.
2. Once payment has been accepted, we will process your order within 1-3 days and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
3. We will contact you via email if delays in shipping occur.
4. All prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this happens after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
5. Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Information contained throughout the web pages is believed to be accurate at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors or omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error.
We accept below payments method:
- Online payment (Paypal, Credit Card, AfterPay, ZIP Pay)
- Bank Deposit
- Cash payment (Local pickup)
- Australia Domestic Shipping
- Orders over $150, size under 3kg weight/cubic : Free
- Orders under $150, size under 3kg weight/cubic : $8
- Order size over 3kg weight/cubic : $15
- Order size over 10kg weight/cubic : $25
- FREE Pick up is available from North Willoughby NSW during the opening hours.
* Items over 1m can't be delivered to a PO Box or Parcel Locker (only a residential address or business address).
** In the very rare case that an order incurs a higher postage rate than displayed (bulky items etc), Coastal Fishing Tackle reserves the right to request an additional postage charge and you will have the option to either cancel the order or continue with the order and incur the additional postage charge.
- International Shipping ( We sell products internationally to below countries at moment)
- New Zealand
- Order size under 500g weight/cubic : $15
- Order size under 1kg weight/cubic : $20
- Order size under 2kg weight/cubic : $25
- Other countries
- Order size under 500g weight/cubic : $25
- Order size under 1kg weight/cubic : $35
- Order size under 1.5kg weight/cubic : $50
- Order size under 2kg weight/cubic : $65
- We don't ship Items over 1m in length internationally as above rate. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a shipping quote.
- When shopping internationally you may incur customs charges, duties and GST from your Governments Customs Service. In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches your country. These charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel and Coastal Fishing Tackle will not pay for or reimburse you for any of these charges and duties.
- Shipping Time Frame
We will contact within 2 business days if any problem arise regarding your order otherwise all orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days after payment is cleared. You will be notified by email once your order has been shipped. Standard delivery is approximately 1 to 4 business days for metropolitan areas and approximately 4 to 10 business days to other areas.