Bewitching action of stillness and movement
Both the rising fall is a captivating action. For a slow-pitch jig, the slightly narrow body shape stabilizes the casting, lightens the lift, and guides the jig to slide. The action required for this jig is both static and dynamic. Raising it suppresses the movement as much as possible and makes it chase long in the vertical direction without giving the fish eaters caution. Generate a current and fall while rampaging diagonally and bring it to the bite. It's like twitching in the direction of the fall, so the baitfish notices the predator and runs away. This jig is also suitable for long fall methods, but it can be used not only for continuous one-pitch throws from slides to backslides, but also for its ease of use, making use of the thin front shape even when slowly raising the lure. Dualstar is also good at luring in the vertical direction with little wobble, allowing the angler to direct the pattern at will.
Wight : 130g, 160g, 180g, 200g, 250g, 300g, 350g, 400g
Made in Japan
Please read the warranty policy carefully before purchasing a JDM (Japan Domestic Model) Rods/Reels.
The JDM Rod/Reels come with a Japan domestic warranty (which is the Japanese standard) and it is effective one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. There is no warranty card for reels, and you only need to provide the purchase receipt for claiming it. A warranty card will come with most of rods (except some low-price rods) and you need to provide it along with the purchase receipt.
The warranty does not cover claims arising from normal wear and tear, improper use or neglect or servicing. However, you have a chance to replace the broken section of the rod(multi-piece rods) or the whole rod(one-piece rods) within the one year warranty period(except some low price rods).This warranty service is available to use only one time and there is an excess fee (written on the warranty card) occurs. Also there is a $50 of international shipping fee occurs.
These rods/reels are only sold in Japan and no service or repair are available in Australia and we need to send them back to Japan. The service and repair fee will be quoted by manufacturer, and we charge a $50 of international shipping fee.
We will do our best to provide appropriate repair assistance given the nature of the damage.
Note: We accept warranty repair / service requests from existing customers but are unable to accommodate the requests for items purchased at another store.
Coastal Fishing Tackle Online shopping gives customers secure, easy & convenient shopping.
1. Unless previously quoted, you accept that if any unforeseen additional freight costs occur we will contact you and given the choice to either continue with your order and incur additional freight charges or cancel your order and receive a full refund.
2. Once payment has been accepted, we will process your order within 1-3 days and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
3. We will contact you via email if delays in shipping occur.
4. All prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this happens after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
5. Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Information contained throughout the web pages is believed to be accurate at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors or omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error.
We accept below payments method:
- Online payment (Paypal, Credit Card, AfterPay, ZIP Pay)
- Bank Deposit
- Cash payment (Local pickup)
- Australia Domestic Shipping
- Orders over $150, size under 3kg weight/cubic : Free
- Orders under $150, size under 3kg weight/cubic : $8
- Order size over 3kg weight/cubic : $15
- Order size over 10kg weight/cubic : $25
- FREE Pick up is available from North Willoughby NSW during the opening hours.
* Items over 1m can't be delivered to a PO Box or Parcel Locker (only a residential address or business address).
** In the very rare case that an order incurs a higher postage rate than displayed (bulky items etc), Coastal Fishing Tackle reserves the right to request an additional postage charge and you will have the option to either cancel the order or continue with the order and incur the additional postage charge.
- International Shipping ( We sell products internationally to below countries at moment)
- New Zealand
- Order size under 500g weight/cubic : $15
- Order size under 1kg weight/cubic : $20
- Order size under 2kg weight/cubic : $25
- Other countries
- Order size under 500g weight/cubic : $25
- Order size under 1kg weight/cubic : $35
- Order size under 1.5kg weight/cubic : $50
- Order size under 2kg weight/cubic : $65
- We don't ship Items over 1m in length internationally as above rate. Please contact us (email@example.com) for a shipping quote.
- When shopping internationally you may incur customs charges, duties and GST from your Governments Customs Service. In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches your country. These charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel and Coastal Fishing Tackle will not pay for or reimburse you for any of these charges and duties.
- Shipping Time Frame
We will contact within 2 business days if any problem arise regarding your order otherwise all orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days after payment is cleared. You will be notified by email once your order has been shipped. Standard delivery is approximately 1 to 4 business days for metropolitan areas and approximately 4 to 10 business days to other areas.