POWER SLOW JIGGING ESJ Series
Slow jigging common sense so far is that the rod is for operating the jig only, and rhe reel is for fighting with the fish. After the fish is hung, straighten the rod against the line and making maximum use of the drag.
Now the power slow jigging rod ESJ proposed by Zero Dragon overturns that common sense, makes the rod work even after hanging a fish, and establishes a stunning style that bends the rod, which should be a fishing rod originally Did.
ESJ633 enabled both operability and handling.
A long blank is easy to operate, but when fishing, the centre of gravity is far from your hand, which puts a strain on your body. On the other hand, a short blank is easy to handle, but the jig is not easy to operate. The deeper the water, the more water pressure is applied to the line, and the load that exceeds the weight of the jig extends to the angler. The ESJ633 is finished in a setting that balances operability and handling, making it easy to operate the jig and surprisingly reducing the burden on the angler even at depths of 300m or deeper.
There is no doubt that ESJ633 will play best role in any sea area, especially in deep sea.
- Length: 6'3"
- Line: PE 0.6 - 3
- Jig weight：180 - 500g
- Drag max: 4kg
Coastal Fishing Tackle Online shopping gives customers secure, easy & convenient shopping.
1. Unless previously quoted, you accept that if any unforeseen additional freight costs occur we will contact you and given the choice to either continue with your order and incur additional freight charges or cancel your order and receive a full refund.
2. Once payment has been accepted, we will process your order within 1-3 days and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
3. We will contact you via email if delays in shipping occur.
4. All prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this happens after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
5. Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Information contained throughout the web pages is believed to be accurate at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors or omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error.
We accept below payments method:
- Online payment (Paypal, Credit Card, AfterPay, ZIP Pay)
- Bank Deposit
- Cash payment (Local pickup)
- Australia Domestic Shipping
- Orders over $150, size under 3kg weight/cubic : Free
- Orders under $150, size under 3kg weight/cubic : $8
- Order size over 3kg weight/cubic : $15
FREE Pick up is available from Hornsby NSW during the opening hours.
- International Shipping ( We sell products internationally to below countries at moment)
- New Zealand
- Order size under 500g weight/cubic : $15
- Order size under 1kg weight/cubic : $20
- Order size under 2kg weight/cubic : $25
- United states & United kingdom & Singapore
- Order size under 500g weight/cubic : $25
- Order size under 1kg weight/cubic : $35
- Order size under 1.5kg weight/cubic : $50
- Order size under 2kg weight/cubic : $65
- We don't ship Items over 1m in length or over 2kg internationally as above rate. Please contact us (email@example.com) for a shipping quote.
- When shopping internationally you may incur customs charges, duties and GST from your Governments Customs Service. In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches your country. These charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel and Coastal Fishing Tackle will not pay for or reimburse you for any of these charges and duties.
- Shipping Time Frame
We will contact within 2 business days if any problem arise regarding your order otherwise all orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days after payment is cleared. You will be notified by email once your order has been shipped. Standard delivery is approximately 1 to 4 business days for metropolitan areas and approximately 4 to 10 business days to other areas.