- Base Model: MOZ 523LM
- Blank Color : White
- Aluminum Parts Color: White
- Logo Color: Gold
- Reel Seat Illumination: Sakura
・ Features of MOZ rods・
- The highest quality Japanese-made full solid carbon is used for the blank.
- The inside of the reel seat is also filled with a high hardness and lightweight material,
- Eliminate cavities and solidify
- The guide fixing is set to the shortest width and does not interfere with bending and transmission.
- The guide is fixed by a highly rigid threading method.
- Originally established a built-in method exclusively for full solid blanks.
- The grip type is "HGEVA (High Grip EVA)".
・ MOZ main concept ・
- The line tension that should be emphasized in operation is
- Since it starts to hang one tempo later than the movement on the angler side,
- Like the line tension, the rod itself is delayed by one tempo and returns powerfully.
- The line tension transmitted to the jig synchronizes with the rod action,
- The jig bites the water with the rod action.
・ Materials + Process + Know-how ・
- All MOZs are handmade in-house
- To maximize the potential of the blank
- A standard model that eliminates wasteful items when used for decoration.
・ Blank ・
- The highest quality domestic full solid carbon material
- Uses a blank that has been processed with high precision in Japan.
- The strength against breaking is high, which cannot be reproduced with a tubular blank.
- Considering that various parts will be attached to the finished rod at the blank design stage,
- Blank design and special parts design & material that have been repeatedly adjusted so that the bends are connected neatly.
- This gives you a beautiful bend curve and a smooth power curve.
· guide ·
- TakamiTechnos original,
- A guide fixing method that will not come off even after long-term use.
- The threading method with high holding power has high rigidity and has a positive effect on sensitivity.
- With multi-point small diameter all titanium single foot guide setting
- It also contributes to high transmission and a beautiful bend curve.
- Of particular note is the guide foot length = thread width.
- A method that eliminates waste and obstacles
・ Lightweight, hard, high-strength solid arbor ・
- In adopting a solid blank that can withstand high loads
- High-strength and lightweight material originally developed inside the reel seat.
- The inside of the reel seat has a solid structure with no cavities to suppress reverberation and reverberation, which is an unpleasant taste for sensitivity.
· Painting ·
- With high-grade paint with high durability and high weather resistance
- High quality and stability in costly spray painting and process.
・ MOZ620 LM series ・
- As a MOZ original series, it has specifications and individuality to perfectly suit the main concept,
- This is the standard series for the MOZ series.
- The 620 number is good at slow tempo jerk style.
・ MOZ620HM series ・
- HM series uses highly elastic carbon solid blank
- In terms of strength, it is inferior to the LM series, which is a medium elastic carbon solid.
- The 620HM series has the characteristic of quicker response than the 620LM series.
- It is a series to select according to the situation.
・ MOZ520 LM series ・
- The 520 number is the only one with specifications for fast tempo jerk style.
- Even with a short length of 5.2ft
- By no means a stick, but with flexibility, inheriting the main concept of MOZ,
- You can feel the balance between softness and rigidity.
- Because it is a short length
- Because of these characteristics, besides the fast tempo jerk style
- It is a series that is also useful when handling heavy jigs in deep water.
・ MOZ620 LightZERO series ・
- It will be a specification for inshore light jigging.
- A well-balanced series of fast-tempo jerks and slow-tempo jerks.
- Light jigging is mainly about 30 to 120 m, which is relatively shallow.
- Unlike the MOZ620LM series, it does not bend deeply to the bat and has a strong berry to tip.
- The LightZERO series has a strong bat and a soft tip.
- With light jigging, this kind of tone is extremely easy to handle,
- It can be enjoyed in many sea areas and situations.
- Also, in addition to such a tone and variations that are easy to use properly,
- As it is a full solid carbon blank
- It is a series that can be very useful even for scrolls such as sea bream mules and inchiku.
・ MOZ580 LM / SPN series ・
- It's good at at high pitch.
- A high power jigging rod that can be aimed at large fish.
- When using in slow jigging
- Compared to the 520 series, it is possible to take an approach that takes advantage of the length.
- Easy-to-manage length.
- Powerful butt power. Responsive operability.
Example of proper use for each water depth
- Based on the MOZ620LM series, which is active in multiple situations with a water depth of around 80 to 300m.
- For shallow water of 30 to 120 m, MOZ620 Light ZERO series.
- MOZ520LM series when the water depth is over 300m and a fairly deep and heavy jig is used.
Coastal Fishing Tackle Online shopping gives customers secure, easy & convenient shopping.
1. Unless previously quoted, you accept that if any unforeseen additional freight costs occur we will contact you and given the choice to either continue with your order and incur additional freight charges or cancel your order and receive a full refund.
2. Once payment has been accepted, we will process your order within 1-3 days and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
3. We will contact you via email if delays in shipping occur.
4. All prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this happens after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
5. Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Information contained throughout the web pages is believed to be accurate at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors or omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error.
We accept below payments method:
- Online payment (Paypal, Credit Card, AfterPay, ZIP Pay)
- Bank Deposit
- Cash payment (Local pickup)
- Australia Domestic Shipping
- All orders (including bulky items) over $150 to Sydney Metro area : Free (will issue a refund for shipping if you made payment)
- Orders over $150, size under 3kg weight/cubic : Free
- Orders under $150, size under 3kg weight/cubic : $8
- Order size over 3kg weight/cubic : $15
- Order size over 10kg weight/cubic : $25
- FREE Pick up is available from Hornsby NSW during the opening hours.
* Items over 1m can't be delivered to a PO Box or Parcel Locker (only a residential address or business address).
** In the very rare case that an order incurs a higher postage rate than displayed (bulky items etc), Coastal Fishing Tackle reserves the right to request an additional postage charge and you will have the option to either cancel the order or continue with the order and incur the additional postage charge.
- International Shipping ( We sell products internationally to below countries at moment)
- New Zealand
- Order size under 500g weight/cubic : $15
- Order size under 1kg weight/cubic : $20
- Order size under 2kg weight/cubic : $25
- United states & United kingdom & Singapore
- Order size under 500g weight/cubic : $25
- Order size under 1kg weight/cubic : $35
- Order size under 1.5kg weight/cubic : $50
- Order size under 2kg weight/cubic : $65
- We don't ship Items over 1m in length or over 2kg internationally as above rate. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a shipping quote.
- When shopping internationally you may incur customs charges, duties and GST from your Governments Customs Service. In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches your country. These charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel and Coastal Fishing Tackle will not pay for or reimburse you for any of these charges and duties.
- Shipping Time Frame
We will contact within 2 business days if any problem arise regarding your order otherwise all orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days after payment is cleared. You will be notified by email once your order has been shipped. Standard delivery is approximately 1 to 4 business days for metropolitan areas and approximately 4 to 10 business days to other areas.