- A must-have landing gear for rock shore anglers who want to play big games
- The intake tool mounting part is bolted to prevent landing tools such as gaffs and nets from falling off.
- Internal mechanism that prevents sticking even when a considerable weight is applied when landing on a fixed gaff or a large diameter net
- The lock mechanism provided in each section prevents mouth cracking as it is
- Uses a blank protective tape material with high hardness for all sections
- 3 joints (swing type) Equipped with a length adjustment mechanism for each section to achieve good maneuverability according to the situation.
- Overall length: 4.5m
- Closed dimensions: 1m62cm
- Weight: 756g
- Adjustable to 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m.
- Decompression prevention hole for easy swinging out.
- The capture tool mounting part is processed with a through pin. Prevents landing tools such as gaffs and nets from falling off.
- An internal mechanism that prevents sticking even when a considerable amount of weight is applied when landing on a sticking gaff or a large-diameter net.
- Blank protective tape material with higher hardness and non-hygroscopicity than the coating film is used for all sections.
- Target fish: Yellowtail, amberjack, amberjack, tuna, large migratory fish such as GT, and large root fish such as Grouper.
- For the target of a 10kg boat, it is possible to pull up the fish while keeping the gaff fixed. At that time, pulling up the shaft to cause it may cause broken. Please Make sure that the shaft is as vertical as possible.
- If a target of 20 kg or more is expected, please use a flying type removable gaff.
- When using, be careful not to rotate the knots laterally by stretching the joints of each knot firmly.
- Even when storing or sticking, if you hit the rod butt against the ground, the butt plug will be damaged, so please do not do it.
- After use, thoroughly remove the salt from the entire product with water, and then dry it in the shade in a well-ventilated place to dry it thoroughly.
Coastal Fishing Tackle Online shopping gives customers secure, easy & convenient shopping.
1. Unless previously quoted, you accept that if any unforeseen additional freight costs occur we will contact you and given the choice to either continue with your order and incur additional freight charges or cancel your order and receive a full refund.
2. Once payment has been accepted, we will process your order within 1-3 days and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
3. We will contact you via email if delays in shipping occur.
4. All prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this happens after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
5. Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Information contained throughout the web pages is believed to be accurate at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors or omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error.
We accept below payments method:
- Online payment (Paypal, Credit Card, AfterPay, ZIP Pay)
- Bank Deposit
- Cash payment (Local pickup)
- Australia Domestic Shipping
- Orders over $150, size under 3kg weight/cubic : Free
- Orders under $150, size under 3kg weight/cubic : $8
- Order size over 3kg weight/cubic : $15
FREE Pick up is available from Hornsby NSW during the opening hours.
- International Shipping ( We sell products internationally to below countries at moment)
- New Zealand
- Order size under 500g weight/cubic : $15
- Order size under 1kg weight/cubic : $20
- Order size under 2kg weight/cubic : $25
- United states & United kingdom & Singapore
- Order size under 500g weight/cubic : $25
- Order size under 1kg weight/cubic : $35
- Order size under 1.5kg weight/cubic : $50
- Order size under 2kg weight/cubic : $65
- We don't ship Items over 1m in length or over 2kg internationally as above rate. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a shipping quote.
- When shopping internationally you may incur customs charges, duties and GST from your Governments Customs Service. In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches your country. These charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the parcel and Coastal Fishing Tackle will not pay for or reimburse you for any of these charges and duties.
- Shipping Time Frame
We will contact within 2 business days if any problem arise regarding your order otherwise all orders will be shipped within 1-2 working days after payment is cleared. You will be notified by email once your order has been shipped. Standard delivery is approximately 1 to 4 business days for metropolitan areas and approximately 4 to 10 business days to other areas.