Gamakatsu Burley Mixer GM-1922
- Uses 420-J2 stainless steel, which is strong against rust and strong, for the blade. It is also possible to crush half-thawed krill, etc.
- Resin coating is applied to the joint part to prevent corrosion of the handle.
- It fits comfortably in your hand, and the large hole in the blade reduces the resistance when stirring and reduces the strain on your hand.
- Easy to hold with one or both hands, excellent operability, and a wooden grip that fits easily in your hand.
*Steel that is resistant to rust is used, but rust may occur depending on the usage conditions. After use, wash the dirt off with fresh water as soon as possible, and wipe off moisture with a dry cloth before storing.
- <blade> 420-J2 stainless steel
- <Grip> Tree
- <total length> 430 x 113 mm
- <grip> 256 x φ26 mm
- Weight: 430 g
- MADE IN JAPAN